Elanor and I took a trip to The Brookfield Zoo with our good friend Julia today. (and her dad Kristian) We ate lunch at Elanor's spot to eat indoors at the zoo, La Gran Cocina. Then we visited the fish and Penguins in The Living Coast. After that it was a cheery walk into the wind driven snow until we reached the Hamill Family Play Zoo.
The girls had a great time pretending to be the Co-Directors of the Zoo, watching the tortoises munch on a salad, and as always Elanor had to paint her face.
1 comment:
Oh, what fun! This comment isn't specific to this photo, but to the entire blog. I hope you can keep up on this wonderful diary--Elanor will love it when she grows up!
It's also fun to see Claire and Julia so grown up. Boy, how things can change in a few months!
I also loved Skunk's photo. What a miracle!!!
Lots of love from Mimi (and Papa)
Post a Comment