Saturday started with three party talks held between the Hubers, Meyers and Prescott Cousins... over pancakes and bacon hosted by the Prescotts. Then I had to work all day at Two Fish. Elanor had been looking forward to seeing Ryan, Shannon and Claire all week so she was quite pleased to be able to spend the day with Claire and Ryan. Ryan hung out with the girls (Shannon was at the wedding) until Kristen got The Cousins safely off to the airport to meet their parents in LA. Then they tagged and he joined Shannon at the reception just before I got home. So I got to play with the girls for a while before they had to got to sleep.
Sunday morning we all headed off to Pompa's (Rick's) house for a reenactment of Saturday's breakfast summit, as well as planning for our upcoming Hilton Head trip. Followed, sadly, by the Meyers heading home for Madison.
1 comment:
Excellent blog! That Meyer girl is a doll (as is Elanor and the fetus!). I LOVE the face painting. We will have to do that on our next visit.
Post a Comment